Technical Project Analyst - Automotive
Data Process Project Analyst - AutomotiveLocation: Cologne
Our client list includes leading international manufacturers and suppliers from the mobility sector. Decision making in today’s digitalised world relies on data that has to be reliable and accurate. In this environment where the physical is managed by the digital, our customers require efficiently managed data for reporting in order to lead and supervise their physical projects. We meet these needs by focusing on data management towards complete data support. We work alongside with our customers to deliver new experiences that ease their work with systems, tools and process deployment, driving forward the physical business and facilitating communication.
Job SpecificsAs a Technical Project Manager you will collaborate with business and engineering teams to plan, execute and finalize all aspects of the projects to improve and align data management processes with all parties involved.
- Deployment of process Bill of Material (BoM) systems life-cycle project management
- BoM, reporting, process tools optimization in order to ensure appropriate data and information
- Adapt project methodology based on clients’ needs
- Tailor documentation and communication to technical and business teams, including engineering, purchase, finance, program teams
- Effective communication of project status, outstanding risks, issues and change management for processes, tools and systems
- Identify risks and recommend mitigation approaches and identify issues
- Identify business and technical impacts of system and tool requirements of the client
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and get into the details
The ideal CandidateNothing in the digital or physical world can happen without people. So we’re searching for individuals who are as comfortable interfacing with people as they are with data. We encourage our project teams to foster a solid understanding of the technologies that we use to innovate.
- We’re looking for people who have a university degree in any discipline – and we’re open to looking at anyone with a proven track record.
- As long as you have the drive and know how to successfully manipulate huge sets of data and communicate complicated situations concisely.
- Data can be complex and requires clear and concise presentation to assure sustainability in reporting and management.
Good data equals good business, inaccurate data tells the wrong story.
- Therefore, you have profound Excel skills and the communicative competence to tell the right story based on reliable data with your excellent communication skills.
We are international and so are our clients.
- Therefore, written and verbal fluency in English is a must.
- Very good written and verbal German skills would be advantageous.
YOUR BENEFITSFrom Excel to Excellent
- We value you as an important part of our team, where individuals excel by working together to shape the future of our company.
- From day one your career will hit the ground running, we hold new employee boot camps to get you started.
- The training doesn’t stop there! We offer ongoing personalised development opportunities to kick-start your career.
- With awesome team events and a relaxed office environment we’re all about creating a great workspace.
- And, of course, we offer highly competitive remuneration.