Electronics Development Engineer - Automotive
in Vehicle Product DevelopmentLocation: Cologne
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsIntegrated into the team of our costumer, one of the global leading car manufacturers, you will work on the introduction of state of the art electronic components and systems into new vehicle programs.
- Support the international product development in fields such as driver assistance systems, body control units, infotainment, connectivity, vehicle electrical systems
- Develop as well as coordinate the testing and integration of components and systems into the vehicle architecture
- Coordinate all actions for the releasing of parts and components closely working with suppliers
- Follow up important deadlines and milestones
- Control cost and quality targets within company scope
- Take part in international development meetings representing technical solutions within given responsibility
The ideal Candidate
As an aspiring applicant, you will possess the following,
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent studies
- Initial working experience in HW/SW product development
- Knowledge of different automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, FlexRay) as well as analyzing and development tools (CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer)
- Or alternatively knowledge in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow, dSPACE ControlDesk, AutomationDesk and programming knowledge in C/C++
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel
Fluency in written and oral English
A position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.