Programme Manager - Automotive
Project ManagerLocation: Gaydon, Midlands
KCIG actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsBased on-site with one of the leading automotive manufacturers you will support managing the product development team through the development processes, ensuring that the requirements for the project gateways are delivered on time and within given quality requirements.
- Project Manager for several cross car line programmes for passenger cars mainly
- Provide project and programme management leadership at an additional launch plant
- Preparation for and Programme lead
- Change control CAS and CAM
- Bill of Materials (BoM) management
- OXO management and feature alignment
- Automatized Issue Management (AIMs)
- Support Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
The ideal Candidate
- Understanding of engineering programme management and automotive launch experience either at an OEM or supplier
- Ability to work independently and successfully engage with experts around the business
- Ability to plan projects according to quality, deadline and budget requirements
- Take ownership in order to achieve tight timetables
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- University degree, ideally in Engineering, Business and Science graduates with project management experience in a relevant automotive environment will be considered as well
- Full Driving Licence
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders
- Access to further training and learning opportunities
- This is a long-term contract job paying a competitive hourly rate of up to 22 GBP/hour (please note that the rate is dependent upon experience) based on a 40h/week