Programme Manager - Automotive
Project Management: New TechnologiesLocation: Gaydon, Midlands
KCIG actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsBased on-site with one of the leading automotive manufacturers you will support managing the product development team through the development processes, ensuring that the requirements for the programme and project gateways are delivered on time and within given quality requirements.
- Project Manager for several cross-car line programmes for passenger cars mainly
- Provide project and programme management leadership throughout vehicle product development
- Support application management for programme management processes
- Support cost planning for several projects
- Lead meetings with relevant stakeholders for each milestone
- Perform benchmarks, preapre reportings and presentations for senior management as decision basis
The ideal Candidate
- Understanding of project and programme management and automotive launch experience either at an OEM or supplier
- Ability to work independently and successfully engage with experts around the business
- Ability to plan projects according to quality, deadline and budget requirements
- Take ownership in order to achieve tight timetables
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Proven project management experience, ideally within a technical environment
- University degree in an Engineering or Business field with project management experience in a relevant environment
- Full Driving Licence
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders
- Access to further training and learning opportunities
- This is a long-term contract job paying a competitive hourly rate of up to 22 GBP/hour (please note that the rate is dependent upon experience) based on a 40h/week