Durability & Robustness Attribute EngineerLocation: Gaydon, Midlands
KCIG actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsThis is a position that involves project management and requires technical leadership, some hands-on vehicle testing and data analysis. You will be in an environment that shapes and forms the future of new vehicles.
- Responsibility for the management and delivery of the durability & robustness attribute for chassis system
- Definition and implementation of attributes, targets and verification tests including the specification of measuring equipment
- Results and issue management including root cause analysis and resolution
The ideal Candidate
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent academic background
- Very good knowledge in automotive chassis/suspension systems and load management
- Good understanding of mechanics and dynamics of structural systems
- Hands on experience in vehicle testing (rig and on the road testing)
- First project management experience
PLEASE NOTE that due to regulations, we can only consider candidates with an existent work permit for the UK. In case you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK, you cannot be considered for this job.
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders
- Access to further training and learning opportunities
- This is a long-term contract job paying a competitive hourly rate of up to 20 GBP/hour (please note that the rate is dependent upon experience) based on a 40h/week