Vehicle Safety EngineerLocation: Gaydon, Midlands
KCIG actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsBased on-site with one of the leading automotive manufacturers you will be integrating safety features, ensuring that requirements are met and project gateways are delivered on time.
- Lead the integration of safety features related to occupant restraints systems
- Liaise with vehicle program teams through the development of vehicle specific design specifications
- Establish safety objectives and ensure system operation to meet the objectives through structured component and system level test methodologies
The ideal Candidate
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent academic background
- Very good knowledge in vehicle safety standards and familiarity with vehicle safety integration and testing activity
- Good knowledge in vehicle structural analysis and first experience in analyzing crash test data
- Excellent interpersonal skills on all level and team-oriented approach
- Proactive, analytical and goal-oriented with ability to prioritize workload efficiently
PLEASE NOTE that due to regulations, we can only consider candidates with an existent work permit for the UK. In case you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK, you cannot be considered for this job.
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders
- Access to further training and learning opportunities
- This is a long-term contract job paying a competitive hourly rate of up to 25 GBP/hour (please note that the rate is dependent upon experience) based on a 40h/week