Junior Consultant - Automotive
Consulting Projects within Vehicle Product DevelopmentLocation: Cologne
KCIG is a forward thinking company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK and Germany we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
- Coordinate, support and advise customers in the automotive industry on new product development processes.
- This includes strong interaction with the customers' project teams to ensure an alignment between the requirements of the project and the customer's new product development procesess.
- Plan and schedule the project teams' activities.
- Define feasible monitoring and controlling mechanisms, resource, quality and risk management
- Provide professional meeting management for cross-functional, intercultural stakeholder groups.
- Create work plans to resolve all requirements to support project targets.
- Prepare reports, presentations and further relevant documentation on project status for senior management.
The ideal Candidate
- University degree (engineering or business related studies).
- Practical experience in a similar role and environment within the automotive industry.
- Project Management experience within the automotive industry in product development.
- Ability to manage and coordinate complex projects within given time, cost and quality requirements.
- Excellent communication skills on various hierarchical levels.
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Fluency in written and oral English is mandatory.
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working on projects for some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration based on experience.
- A position within a multicultural team.