Project Manager Automotive
Global Architecture StrategiesLocation: Gaydon, Midlands
KCIG is a forward thinking company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK and Germany, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsDrive the implementation of Global Architecture Strategies and Projects by managing the development of tactical IT-Solutions and Systems. Manage the platform change, cost and sourcing processes for the upcoming platform transformation.
- Develop and deploy product information tools in support of global complexity and commonality
- Support development of platform roll out plans for the architecture to include powertrain and transmission deployment.
- Regular interaction with the architecture team, ensuring alignment of strategies, projects local process and product information.
- Communicate project scope, goals and deliverables to the project team, functional areas and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in defining project success criteria and disseminating them to involved parties
- Support in the development full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
The ideal Candidate
- University degree in engineering or related fields
- Highly motivated self-starter and good team player
- Understanding of Vehicle Architecture/Platform
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience operating within a technical organisation and matrix structure
- A good understanding of global business conditions for automotive sector
- Ability to leverage key internal and external stakeholders to make things happen
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Project
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working on projects for some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration based on experience.
- A position within a multicultural team.