Test Engineer - Climate wind tunnel testing, Automotive
German and English speakerLocation: Cologne
KCIG is a forward thinking company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsBased onsite in the product development of one of our customers, a leading international automotive manufacturer, we are looking for test engineers in the area of climatic tests.
- Preparation, execution and analysis of climatic tests in a climatic wind tunnel as a test engineer.
- Support of the systems and development of measuring methods and measuring equipment
- Coordination of trial runs for internal and external clients
The ideal Candidate
- Mechanical Engineering University degree
- Previous test data analysis experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of system and processes used in the automotive industry within testing and vehicle product development
- Analytical person, a team player with technical mind set
- IT skills: MS Office: Access, MS Office applications, in particular Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English & German (written and spoken) is a must for this role, otherwise we unfortunately cannot consider your application
YOUR BENEFITSA position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working on projects for some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders
- Access to further training and learning opportunities
- Highly competitive remuneration based on experience
- A position within a multicultural team