Research Coordinator - Area: Mobility Research Automotive
KCIG is a forward thinking company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry.
Job SpecificsThe position is based within R&D and Product Development of the automotive industry in the field of Mobility Research. Main tasks will include:
- Supporting the management of multiple research projects related to the development and testing of a future mobility offering.
- Supporting the 'Mobility Living Lab Aachen' alliance project together with the RWTH Aachen.
The ideal Candidate
- Education Required: MSc (Electro-) Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience Required: General knowledge of automotive technologies.
- Experience Preferred: Vehicle concept (architecture) development, electro-mobility.
- Very motivated and ambitious engineer with strong affinity for future mobility (automated, connected driving, new vehicle concepts):
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, to lead day-to-day coordination and communication with all project stakeholders.
- Technical background (electro-mechanical engineering) required to provide operational support to the project teams.
- Skills Preferred: Familiar with agile project management methods and design-thinking methodology.
- Language skills required: Fluency in English and German (written and spoken), otherwise we will not be able to pursue your application further.
YOUR BENEFITSA position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working on projects for some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders
- Access to further training and learning opportunities
- Highly competitive remuneration based on experience
- A position within a multicultural team