Component Engineer - Lighting
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsIn your role as Lighting Component Engineer you will develop the sub-system for the lighting of the vehicles according to the project timing. You will work with program team, suppliers manufacturing, styling and purchasing departments.
- Develop and support the construction of the new exterior headlamps, from the concept stage to the final production in adherence to technical specifications, finance target and quality required level
- Help with the integration of the headlamps in the vehicle’s architecture
- Be responsible to head developing processes
- Define objectives, processes and project phases
- Participate in international meetings and present results
- Support change management
- Coordinate and deal with suppliers
The ideal CandidateAs an aspiring applicant, you will possess the following:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or plastic
- 3 years of experience in lighting Engineers with OEM or Tier 1
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel
- Fluency in written and oral English
YOUR BENEFITSA position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders
- Access to further training and learning opportunities
- Highly competitive remuneration
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals