Project Analyst for Processes/Systems – Automotive
Processes & Systems in Vehicle Product DevelopmentLocation: Gaydon, Midlands
KCIG is a forward thinking company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Project Management Analyst / Project Engineer accountable for delivery within vehicle programme work-stream(s) to agreed time, cost and quality targets. Core responsibilities are:
- (1) structuring deliverables for success,
- (2) creating, maintaining & driving credible plans,
- (3) pre-emptive risk management to avoid issues,
- (4) controlling changes,
- (5) providing timely and accurate transparency on status and risk,
- (6) financial control of delivery costs to agreed targets,
- (7) driving adherence to company standards and processes, and
- (8) operating within clear and efficient decision-making and communication mechanisms.
- (9) Experience of successful working within large cross-functional teams across multiple locations is also useful.
The ideal Candidate
Skills Required: 3 KEY SKILLS
- (1) Competent Project Management skills, knowledge and experience in relevant fields of automotive, engineering or manufacturing.
- (2) Resilience, flexibility, completer-finisher and willingness to learn, ability to learn quickly
- (3) Relevant and up to date Project Management qualifications e.g. PMP, Prince, MSP, Agile etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Primavera P6
- Experience of working on major projects in relevant industry, evidencing application of project management competencies.
- Industry-recognised and current project management qualifications.
- Education required: University degree, a minimum 2:1 Bachelor in a relevant field (e.g. Engineering or Business Management)
YOUR BENEFITSA position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities
- Direct experience working on projects for some of the world’s largest automotive and industry leaders
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
Position is available on freelance and employment basis.