Robotic Process Automation Analyst (m/f)Location: Cologne
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the Germany, UK and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
- Project management of robotic process automation (RPA) integration projects in the automotive industry
- Lead identification of opportunities for process automation with RPA (by working with Internal Business customers to understand and document functional processes & requirements.
- Lead development of RPA design documents (Process Design Documents) and gain agreement and approval from customers to ensure the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business
- Lead development of scripts and configuration of the RPA tool (e.g. UiPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere) as per the Process Design Documents to meet defined requirements
- Lead development of test plans and support customers with development of end user test plans
- Development of training material for end users who will be responsible for running of the RPA Bots
- Provide support for RPA tool functionality, usability, reliability & performance
- Ensure Project documentation is up to date and well maintained
The ideal Candidate
As an aspiring applicant, you will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years relevant wprking experience in a lead Business analyst (BA) role (of which 1 year experience in working with RPA tools)
- Bachelor or Master in the field of Engineering, Business Adminsitration, Informatics or Physics
- Profound expertise in process mapping / business modelling (BMPN 2.0, SIPOC or similar)
- Proven experince with RPA platforms (e.g.UiPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere)
- project management track record
A position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.