Data Analyst (m/f)Location: Germany
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the Germany, UK and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
- Development of data analysis frameworks, tools and methods for the evaluation of vehicle data
- Creation of methods for creating fleet statistics
- Clarification necessary information / goals with the specialist departments of vehicle components
- Analysis of vehicle data and evaluation of the behavior of vehicle components
- Implementation of a model-independent search and analysis
- Setup of processes on server systems and embedded systems
- Optimization of data storage & database concepts
- Coordination and implementation of the interface to the web frontend
- Development of visualisations for vehicle data
The ideal Candidate
- Completed study of physics, computer science, mathematics, data science or comparable as well as electrical engineering with appropriate specialization.
- Extended programming knowledge in C ++ (14) and ideally also Python
- Good knowledge in data analysis, statistical methods and algorithm development
- (Postgre) SQL database knowledge and database optimization experience
- Ideally, knowledge of the root analysis framework
- Experience in handling / analysis with large amounts of data (document-oriented databases)
- Linux skills
- Optional knowledge of vehicle electronics and components such as electric drive, battery etc.
- Optional experience in embedded systems and web development with PHP
- Very good German language skills
- Structured, independent work
- High commitment, sense of responsibility and good coordination skills
A position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.