Senior Electrical Engineer - Charging Systems (m/f)Location: Germany
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the Germany, UK and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
- Part of the development group battery and charging system for prototypes and production vehicles
- Analysis and continuous improvement of existing systems ·
- Integration of new charging systems in production vehicles
- Further development of the entire charging system
- Support in the implementation of charging infrastructure solutions
The ideal Candidate
- Graduated in electrical engineering or comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in the battery segment
- Experience in setting up and controlling laboratory test systems
- Basic knowledge of charging or battery systems, modern power electronics, digital signal processing and common fieldbus systems
- Ideally, experience in the automotive sector
- Ideally experience with the charging procedure according to IEC 61851
- Structured, independent work
- High commitment, sense of responsibility and good coordination skills
- Team orientation and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German (written and oral)
A position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.