Senior Development Engineer - Battery Systems (m/f)Location: Germany
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the Germany, UK and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
- Acquisition of technical project management
- Assumption of component responsibility
- Design of battery systems
- Design of conception of electrical connectors
- Design battery heating and cooling
- Elaboration of electrical and mechanical safety concepts
- Supervision of the construction of battery system prototypes
- Development of test procedures for battery systems
- Conducting tests
The ideal Candidate
- Graduated in electrical engineering or comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in the technical field
- Technical vocational training desirable
- Ideally, experience in the automotive sector or battery system technology
- Structured, independent work
- High commitment, sense of responsibility and good coordination skills
- Team orientation and communication skills
- Very good German language skills
A position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.