Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer (m/f)Location: Germany
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the Germany, UK and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
- Development of software for vehicle diagnostics
- Matching requirements with vehicle development, production and users
- Development of readouts and calibration routines
- Development of graphical user interfaces for production application
- Development of workshop software
- Development of data interfaces
The ideal Candidate
- Completed study of computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, data science or comparable as well as electrical engineering with a corresponding specialization or corresponding training, e.g. as IT specialist, programmer or similar
- Extended programming knowledge in C ++ (14)
- Recognition of contexts and overview of entire systems
- Knowledge of bus systems and protocols (for example CAN and UDS)
- Experience in creating graphical interfaces (with libraries like QT, GTK or similar)
- Basic knowledge in diagnosis / data evaluation
- Experience in interfaces between users, developers and data recyclers
- Optional knowledge of vehicle electronics and components such as electric drive, battery etc.
A position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.