Data Engineer (m/f)Location: Aachen
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. With offices in the Germany, UK and Spain, we are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry. We support our clients in relevant areas in Product Development: in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
- Support the European Manufacturing Analytics team creating solutions for a global customer base
- Support the acquisition, analysis and visualization of data from a plant floor environment
- Solving problems related to dealing with big data
- Essential capabilities implement data flow to connect operational systems, data for analytics and BI systems
- Document source-to-target mappings
- Re-engineer manual data flows to enable scaling and repeatable use
- Support the build of data streaming systems
- Write ETL scripts and code to make sure the ETL process performs optimally
- Develop business intelligence reports that can be re-used
- Build accessible data for analysis
The ideal Candidate
- Master of Science (Engineering)
- Data Scientist with general IT experience
- Ideally experienced with Big Data Tools (Spark), Alteryx and QLIK
- Experienced in manufacturing and logistics
- Ideally experienced in Modeling (Statistical/Optimisation)
- Good English skills
- Ideally other European language skills
A position at KCIG offers much more than just a job!
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.