Project Analyst in Automotive Data Management
AVBoM Analyst / Bill of Material AnalystLocation: Cologne
Our client list includes leading international manufacturers and suppliers from the mobility sector. Decision making in today’s digitalised world relies on data that has to be reliable and accurate. In this environment where the physical is managed by the digital, our customers require efficiently managed data for reporting in order to lead and supervise their physical projects. We meet these needs by focusing on data management towards complete data support. We work alongside with our customers to deliver new experiences that ease their work with systems, tools and process deployment, driving forward the physical business and facilitating communication.
Job SpecificsThe Project Analyst performs complex analysis of requirements and ensures a complete data and information management within Vehicle Product development. This analytical role is crucial in ensuring data consistency by controlling the Bill of Material system deployment for all internal customers from the program team, purchasing, finance, CAD and manufacturing teams.
- The main role is to manage the successful delivery of a complete and quality Bill of Materials at each Program Milestone taking into account attributes such as cost, weight and part usages.
- Support the change management processes.
- Lead content reviews, closely interacting with engineers between prototype and production build.
- Manage generation and presentation of metrics to relevant program and project teams.
- Set up and maintain the database with needed information to ensure 360-degree report on weight and cost status for the respective program, mainly with Excel.
- Further support of the engineers with system related technical queries.
The ideal CandidateNothing in the digital or physical world can happen without people. So we’re searching for individuals who are as comfortable interfacing with people as they are with data. We encourage our project teams to foster a solid understanding of the technologies that we use to innovate.
- We’re looking for people who have a university degree in any discipline – and we’re open to looking at anyone with a proven track record.
- As long as you have the drive and know how to successfully manipulate huge sets of data and communicate complicated situations concisely.
- Data can be complex and requires clear and concise presentation to assure sustainability in reporting and management.
Good data equals good business, inaccurate data tells the wrong story.
➙ Therefore, you have profound Excel skills and the communicative competence to tell the right story based on reliable data with your excellent communication skills.
We are international and so are our clients.
➙ Therefore, written and verbal fluency in English is a must.
- Very good written and verbal German skills would be advantageous.
Part of our selection process is an assessment centre in Cologne.
YOUR BENEFITSFrom Excel to Excellence
- We value you as an important part of our team, where individuals excel by working together to shape the future of our company.
- From day one your career will hit the ground running, we hold new employee boot camps to get you started.
- The training doesn’t stop there! We offer ongoing personalised development opportunities to kick-start your career.
- With awesome team events and a relaxed office environment we’re all about creating a great workspace.
- And, of course, we offer highly competitive remuneration.