Project Manager - Automotive (Junior)Location: Cologne
KCIG is a forward thinking, highly motivated company that actively works hand in hand with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers. We are dedicated to providing the uppermost level of quality standards and service within a highly competitive industry and support our clients in the Development phase in Project Management, Engineering, Business and Data Management.
Job SpecificsIn your role as Project Manager you will support the coordination of international product development projects in R&D. In this position you will support the implementation of project objectives, regarding cost, quality and timing. Your main tasks will include project management, reporting and the coordination of internal and external departments in order to achieve project objectives.
- Support project management in international product development
- Define objectives, processes and project stages
- Analyse and plan project flow and deadlines
- Participate in change management, scheduling, cost and quality control
- Monitor the achievement of project milestones
- Help coordinate international, interdisciplinary teams: among them engineering design, finance, quality, manufacturing (production), marketing, purchasing, IT teams across the globe
- Attend international meetings and present results
The ideal Candidate
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent studies
- First working experiences in project management within R&D of the automotive industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and solution-oriented approach as well as technical understanding
- Excellent interpersonal, team and communication skills
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluency in written and oral English
YOUR BENEFITSA position at KCiG offers much more than just a job!
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working with some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers and Industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- A position within a multicultural team of likeminded professionals.